Friday, May 6, 2011

Ragged Point Barbados: Fresh air and great views!

Did you know that there are no land masses between the western coast of Africa and the eastern coast of Barbados?


Just imagine the fresh air that can be enjoyed at the easternmost point of Barbados - Ragged Point.

Added to that is spectacular scenery of rugged cliffs and waves of the Atlantic Ocean pounding the shore. This is truly one of the loveliest and most tranquil spots in Barbados.

A historic majestic lighthouse overlooks it all, the need for its warning to sailors now overshadowed by GPS and other technologies. Still it stands as a lovely reminder of the past. This is one of four lighthouses in Barbados, each special in its own way.

If you are visiting Barbados be sure to make a stop at Ragged Point and enjoy the scenes and the lovely fresh air! Have you already visited? Do leave your comments below...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your way of describing all in this piece of writing is genuinely good, every one be able
to easily know it, Thanks a lot.

Visit my webpage; steuerberatung in wiesbaden

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added"
checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment.

Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Many thanks!

Look at my site frühstück paleo diät

Anonymous said...

What's up, everything is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's in fact excellent, keep up writing.



Take a look at my page: low carb high fat diät

Anonymous said...

Thanks for every other magnificent post. Where else may just anybody get that type of info in such a
perfect way of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the search for such
info.

Also visit my web-site :: tractionkite

Anonymous said...

Your upper arms really should be parallel for the flooring.


My webpage - adjustable dumbbells

Anonymous said...

In case you are not able to go outside and get your coronary heart level up, then you definitely must do it inside of.


My blog - dumbbells for sale